June Topic: Reflections
June 20, 2023 at 10am PT (1pm ET)
You have big goals and dreams… we have the strategies to make them a reality!
Introducing the Strategy Toolbox – Coaching and Implementation Lab!
Join Rachael Davila (Declutter Coach – Organizational Specialist – VA) and Barb Hubbard (Time Management Coach & ADHD Specialist) to fill your toolbox with organizational and time management strategies. We are committed to having discussions, answering your questions and giving you actionable tools that you can use right away. Barb will help you get clear about what may be holding you back from making progress. Rachael will share the action steps to implement your new strategy.
Every Strategy Toolbox – Coaching and Implementation Lab will include:
- The Strategies – A brief overview and discussion – how does the topic show up in your life?
- Implementation – Step by step, how to make these strategies work in your life
- Work Time – Time to take action, work through the process and ask questions
- Coaching – Get clear on what’s holding you back and how to move forward
- 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10am PT (1pm ET)
- Approximately 90 minutes (with additional time for Q & A if needed)
- Recording provided for registrants unable to attend (or those needing to leave early)
- FREE to members of our communities (How to Eat an Elephant: A Community for Busy Women & Clearing Pebbles)
- $25 for non-members
There are no reviews yet.